|YEAR||MAKE / MODEL / STYLE||INSTALL TIME||DRILL|
|2020 – 2022||Subaru, Legacy, Sedan||40 minutes||No|
|2020 – 2021||Subaru, Outback, Wagon||40 minutes||No|
|2022 – 2023||Subaru, Outback, Wagon||40 minutes||No|
Draw-Tite Class III trailer hitches are the perfect mix of style and strength to get you and your equipment wherever you need to go. Draw-Tite’s expert engineers and designers create each custom hitch with the utmost precision to ensure a superior fit for your specific make and model year vehicle. Draw-Tite receiver hitches are rated for up to 4,500 lbs. gross trailer weight (GTW) and up to 675 lbs. tongue weight (TW). weight distribution tongue weight (WDTW). Draw-Tite hitches are designed to provide top towing performance, with solid-all-welded construction and a black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion. Draw-Tite trailer hitches are inspected to ensure the highest quality and workmanship and are tested to exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards.
- CUSTOM DESIGNS: Draw-Tite Class III trailer hitches are custom built according to manufacturer specifications for make and model year to ensure a perfect fit and top towing performance. The sleek computer-aided designs are as attractive as they are functional.
- STRENGTH: Made of solid, all-welded steel for maximum strength and safety, each hitch is put through rigorous fatigue and stress testing to withstand road abuse (within specified capacities). Each is also protected by a two-part black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion.
- TESTED: Draw-Tite hitches are inspected for quality and workmanship and are tested to meet and exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards.
- CAPACITY: Rated for up to 4,500 lbs. GTW and up to 675 lbs. TW. The two-inch receiver can connect to a ball mount, bike rack, cargo carrier, and more!
- VERSATILE: This Draw-Tite Class III hitch is designed to fit the following make and model year vehicle(s): 2020-2022 Subaru Legacy, 2020-2023 Subaru Outback.