- Fits trailer hitches with a 2″ x 2″ receiver tube opening
- Equipped with a 1″ hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- 3/4″ rise or 2″ drop for precise trailer leveling
- Hollow shank weighs less and can be used with an anti-rattle kit
- CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled for a perfect fit
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Trailer ball and hitch pin sold separately
CURT class 3, or standard-duty, ball mounts are a step up from classes 1 and 2. They feature a 2″ x 2″ shank and have a higher weight capacity for towing heavy-duty trailers, including utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, single-horse livestock trailers and most recreational vehicle trailers. With class 3 trailer hitches being the most common type of trailer hitch for pickup trucks and SUVs, the class 3 ball mount, by association, is an excellent complement to this trailer hitch and these larger vehicles (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
This particular class 3 ball mount has a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 750 lbs. It features a length of 7-1/2″, a drop of 2″ and a possible rise of 3/4″. Class 3 ball mounts are CNC-formed and robotically welded to ensure unwavering precision and dependable strength in each and every unit. We mechanically descale each one to provide a smooth surface for a long-lasting finish. This class 3 ball mount comes with a durable gloss black powder coat finish to protect against corrosion, scratches, UV damage and more to give it the thick skin it needs to face the road ahead.
There are no reviews yet.